Silestone® Quartz Worktops
Silestone® Quartz worksurfaces are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin.Silestone® Quartz has the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop.
Silestone® Quartz work surfaces are beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options.
Hurry as stocks are moving fast!
Quote Request Help: Please input the number of linear metres you require (standard 600mm deep worktop). The quick quote calculator will estimate the worktop cost for you. Please contact our sales office if you require a different depth of worktop.