Warning: You currently have javascript turned off. Functionality of this website will be greatly reduced.

Nationwide Fitting Servicetemplate & fitting available
Fully Fitted or Supply Onlyon all our worktops
Technical Support & Advicecall us on 0345 688 3933
Apollo Quartz Worktops

Apollo Quartz Worktops

An Apollo Quartz worktop has the look and feel of granite or marble.  Made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin, Apollo Quartz worktops provide a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop. Apollo Quartz worktops are beautiful and elegant, with the much sought after attributes of natural stone, but with enhanced colours not available in the natural world of granite. All the worktops have striking impact, including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options.

  • Available in a selection of beautiful colours
  • Strong & durable worksurfaces
  • Scratch resistant worktops
  • Worktops are easy to clean
  • Non-porous and hygienic
  • Stain & heat resistant
  • No need to polish or seal the worktops
  • Crystalline quartz quality
  • Worktops are uniform in colour and thickness
  • 10 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty

Quote Request Help: Please input the number of linear metres you require (standard 600mm deep worktop). The quick quote calculator will estimate the worktop cost for you. Please contact our sales office if you require a different depth of worktop.

Colour Bands

Band 1

from £138
Carbon Black
Jet Black (20mm)

Band 2

from £152
Argento Black
Beige Chiaro
Ciele Noir
White Diamond
White Diamond
Diamond White
Desert Crystal
Grampian Beige
Grey Cloud
Jet Black
Misty Grey
Oyster Grey
Pale Sand
Sapphire Blue
Satin Cream
Scottish Rose